Chicken And Pasta In Cajun Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil or possibly oil, (up to 2)
- 2 x Boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch pcs
- 1 c. Red bell pepper strips, (2x1/4x1/4-inch)
- 1/2 c. Minced green onions
- 1 pkt (1-lb.) Green Giant Pasta Accents Garlic Seasoning Frzn Vegetables with Pasta
- 1/2 c. Whipping cream or possibly half-and-half
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Salt, (up to 1/2)
- 1/4 tsp Grnd red pepper, (cayenne) (up to 1/2) Red bell pepper rings Green onion fans
- Ready in 25 minutesHeat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat till warm. Add in chicken; cook and stir 2 to 4 min or possibly till no longer pink.
- Add in bell pepper strips, minced green onions and frzn vegetables with pasta. Cook 4 min or possibly till pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cream, cumin, salt and grnd red pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 5 min or possibly till vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Spoon mix onto serving platter; garnish with bell pepper rings and onion fans.
- 3 (1 1/2-c.) servings
- SERVING SIZE: 1 1/2 C.
- Sugars 9 g
Leave a review or comment