- 1 1/2 lb chicken strips or possibly tenders
- 1 1/3 c. French's French-Fried Onions
- 1 x 12 ounce. jar Alfredo sauce ( or possibly substitute 1 can of Campbell's condensed Cream of Chicken Soup and 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese)
- 1 c. lowfat milk
- 1 c. frzn peas -- thawed
- 2 Tbsp. bacon bits Warm cooked pasta
- 1. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet till warm. Stir-fry chicken till browned.
- 2. Stir in 2/3 c. French's French-Fried Onions and remaining ingredients.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer 5 min, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Serve over pasta. Top with remaining onions.
Leave a review or comment