Cherry and Vanilla Rice PuddingPrep: 15 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 12by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Another recipe with leftover cooked white rice.
- 3 cups leftover cooked white rice
- 1 cup milk (can use either carton or coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup softened salted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup brown sugar (or as per taste)
- 10 red cherries – chopped
- Mix all ingredients into a bowl.
- Place paper cases into a muffin tray.
- Divide rice mixture into equal portions.
- Add into each paper cases.
- Bake at preheated oven at 180c for about 40 mins or until the top becomes golden brown.
- Remove and cool down.
- Optional: either served as it is or chilled.
Leave a review or comment