Cheesy Vegetable LasagnaPrep: 15 min Cook: 65 min Servings: 8by Beth Roan118 recipes>
This is the best meal I have found to hide vegetables. You can use any raw vegetable you want. I prefer zucchini but you could use squash, broccoli, mushrooms, bell peppers.....So far my girls believe me when they ask "what is this green stuff???" I tell them it's just spices.
- 28 oz Spaghetti Sauce
- 6 oz pasta (6 Lasagna Noodles, uncooked)
- 15 oz Fat Free Ricotta Cheese
- 2 cups Zucchini, finely chopped (If you need to hide mine like I do, put it in the food processor)
- 8 oz Low-Fat Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray an 11 x 7 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
- Spread 1/3 of the sauce on the bottom of the pan
- Arrange 3 noodles in a single layer over the sauce
- Top with another 1/3 of the sauce, all of the ricotta and zucchini, and 1/2 the mozzarella.
- Next add remaining noodles in a single layer and top with remaining sauce
- Cover with foil and bake for 60 minutes.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and bake uncovered for another 5 minutes
- Let it stand for 5 minutes before cutting
Leave a review or comment