cheesy quinoa bitesServings: 28by Chez la mere373 recipes>
- •2 cups cooked quinoa
- •2 large eggs
- •1 cup shredded carrot
- •2 stalks green onion, diced
- •2 cloves garlic, minced
- •1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- •1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- •2 Tbs all-purpose flour
- •1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- •1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Mix together quinoa, carrot, egg, green onion, garlic, cilantro, cheese, flour, salt and pepper.
- 3. Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup to the top (1 heaping Tbs each).
- 4. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Leave a review or comment