Cheesy Potato Skins
- 4 lrg baking potatoes baked
- 1/4 c. butter or possibly margarine melted
- 4 ounce Velveeta Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product cut up
- 2 Tbsp. minced red or possibly green pepper
- 2 slc Oscar Mayer Bacon crisply cooked, and crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. sliced green onions Breakstone's or possibly Knudsen Lowfat sour cream
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out centers, leaving 1/4-inch shell. (Reserve centers for another use.) Cut shells in half crosswise. Place on cookie sheet; brush with butter.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 to 25 min or possibly till crisp and golden. Top with process cheese spread; continue baking till process cheese spread begins to heat. Top with remaining ingredients.
- This recipe yields 16 skins.
Leave a review or comment