Cheesy Potato BakeServings: 4by Bizzy772 recipes>
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese
- herb-yogurt cheese (4 ounces)
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes until almost done. They should dice easily but not fall apart.
- While potatoes are cooking, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into individual baking dishes and bake for 23 minutes or until golden brown on the top.
- This is delicious, really delicious, absolutely delicious.....yes, delicious.
Leave a review or comment