Cheesy Beef Nachos
- 1/2 lb grnd beef
- 1/2 c. Taco Bell Home Originals Thick "N Chunky Salsa
- 4 c. tortilla chips
- 1 c. Kraft Mexican Style Shredded Cheese Minced onion Minced tomato Sliced jalapeno peppers Sliced pitted ripe olives Breakstone's or possibly Knudsen Lowfat sour cream Guacamole Minced green pepper
- Brown meat; drain. Stir in salsa; simmer 2 min.
- Arrange chips on microwavable dinner plate. Top with meat mix. Sprinkle with cheese. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 min or possibly till cheese is melted, rotating plate every minute. Sprinkle with Toppings as desired.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Cheesy Bean Nachos: Prepare as directed, omitting meat. Mix 1 c. Taco Bell Home Originals Refried Beans and 1/2 c. Taco Bell Home Originals Thick "N Chunky Salsa. Top chips with bean mix. Sprinkle with cheese. Microwave as directed.
- Cheesy Chicken Nachos: Prepare as directed, substituting 1 package (6-ounce) Louis Rich Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, minced, for grnd beef and increasing salsa to 1 c..
Leave a review or comment