Cheese Tea Sandwiches
- 1/2 c. whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 c. cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp prepared mustard
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp grnd red pepper optional
- 16 x cucumber slices unpeeled, diced
- 16 slc white sandwich bread
- Combine first 4 ingredients; add in red pepper, if you like, and set aside. With a 1 - 3/4 inch cookie cutter, cut two rounds out of each bread slice. Spread half of bread rounds with cheese filling; top with cucumber slices, and remaining bread rounds. Place in a shallow container, and cover with plastic wrap; top with a dampened dish towel, and chill 8 hrs.
- Yield 16 sandwiches.
Leave a review or comment