Cheese Stuffed Shells In Marinara Sauce
- 1 jar Buitoni Marinara Sauce - (15 ounce)
- 14 x jumbo dry pasta shells cooked, rinsed, and liquid removed
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese - (8 ounce) divided
- 1 c. ricotta cheese - (8 ounce)
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese - (2 ounce)
- 1 lrg egg
- 1/4 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 1 c. mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg and pepper in medium bowl. Stuff each shell proportionately with cheese mix; place in ungreased 11- by 7-inch baking dish. Pour sauce over shells.
- Bake for 20 to 25 min. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake for an additional 5 min or possibly till cheese is bubbly.
- This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.
Leave a review or comment