Cheese And Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- 8 x white bread slices cut into cubes
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage crumbled and cooked
- 1 1/2 c. grated sharp cheddar
- 10 lrg Large eggs
- 2 c. lowfat milk (don't use lowfat or possibly nonfat)
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp salt Pepper
- Grease 9x13-inch glass baking dish. Place bread in prepared dish. Top with sausage and cheese. Beat together Large eggs and next three ingredients.
- Season with pepper. Pour over sausage mix. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Chill.)
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Bake casserole till puffed and center is set, about 50 min. Cut into squares.
- Serves 8 to 10.
Leave a review or comment