Cheese And Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- 8 slc white bread cut 1" cubes
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage cooked, crumbled
- 1 1/2 c. grated Cheddar cheese
- 10 lrg Large eggs
- 2 c. whole lowfat milk
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp salt Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9- by 13- by 2-inch glass baking dish.
- Place bread in prepared dish. Top with cooked sausage and cheese.
- Beat together Large eggs with remaining ingredients. Pour over sausage mix.
- Bake casserole till puffed and center is set, about 50 min. Cut into squares and serve warm.
- This recipe yields 8 to 10 servings.
Leave a review or comment