Cheddar & Egg Grilled SandwichPrep: 6 min Cook: 4 min Servings: 1by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Perfect for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner-or any time!
- 2 Slices Sourdough Bread (Or your favorite)
- 2 tablespoons butter (divided use)
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 large eggs
- one tablespoon cream
- salt and black pepper to taste
- In a frying pan add a bit of canola oil, in a mixing bowl add eggs, cream, salt & pepper, cheese and stir to well combine, scramble the eggs and cheese
- Prepare a grill or griddle pan with cooking spray. Butter both slices of bread and lay butter side down (one slice) on the griddle, add the scrambled eggs and cheese mixture, butter the other slice of bread (butter side up) and grill until golden brown and flip over and grill the other side.
- Cut in half and enjoy!
Leave a review or comment