Cheap Cinnamon RollsPrep: 15 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 6by Candice Goodyear54 recipes>
Found similar recipes online, combined two of them to make this one.
- 4 Cans biscuits
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 2 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon; divided
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Open the cans of biscuits two at a time.
- Lay them out on wax paper in a rectangle shape
- Roll them with a rolling pin until they are a thin layer
- With a basting brush, brush the melted butter on the biscuits
- Then combine the brown sugar and 1 tbsp. cinnamon in a shaker container
- Sprinkle this on top of the melted buttered biscuits
- Then roll up into a log
- Cut thin with pizza cutter
- Place on cookie sheet or in cupcake pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-15 minutes
- While they are baking combine powdered sugar, milk, 1 tbsp. cinnamon and vanilla extract in a bowl
- When cinnamon rolls are done glaze with powdered sugar mixture, let sit for 2-5 minutes
- Then serve warm.
Leave a review or comment