Char Broiled Rib Eyes
- 6 x Rib eye steaks, 1" thick
- 1/2 lb Butter
- 1 x Lemon Warm sauce to taste
- 1 lb Mushrooms, sliced White onions, sliced Bell peppers, sliced Tomatoes, sliced Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare ahead of time lemon sauce by melting butter and juice of one lemon, peel of 1/2 lemon and a dash of warm sauce.
- Wrap Mushrooms, peppers, onions, and tomatoes and garlic in a wire grill which closes to hold them. Put on grill, basting with lemon sauce and turning frequently. When almost done, Move to coolest area of grill surface.
- On hottest part of fire, put steaks on for five min about 2 inches from coals. Baste with lemon sauce and turn over. Grill for another 5 min for rare (total 10), 10 min for medium (total 15, 15 min for well done (total 20). Turn again and again as needed, basting as you please.
- Put on platter and dump vegetables over.
- Put remaining lemon sauce over top and serve.
Leave a review or comment