Champagne Infused Strawberry Soup
- 2 c. Water
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 3 c. Strawberries (frzn can be used) Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1/4 c. Champagne
- 4 x Mint leaves Lowfat sour cream Sorbet see * Note
- In a saucepan, bring water, sugar, strawberries and lemon juice to a boil. Let simmer for ten min.
- Blend mix together in a mixer, then strain through a sieve. Set aside.
- To serve: Pour strawberry soup in a bowl. Put 1 scoop of Lowfat sour cream Sorbet in the middle of bowl and drizzle with champagne and garnish with mint.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Leave a review or comment