Champagne And Orange Country Style Ribs
- 4 lb country style ribs
- 1 x juice of one orange roughly minced remainder of juiced orange
- 1 c. champagne
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp orange, zest
- 1/4 c. fresh minced ginger
- 1 Tbsp. fresh minced tarragon
- 1 Tbsp. freshly minced parsley
- 2 x cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. minced shallot
- 1 pch black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine champagne, extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, ginger, shallots, tarragon, parsley, garlic, orange zest and orange juice. Whisk till well combined. Stir in minced orange. Add in pepper to taste.
- In a large resealable plastic bag combine marinade and ribs and seal bag, pressing out excess air. (Or possibly use bowl covered with plastic wrap.) Place in refrigerator. Marinate ribs, turning bag once or possibly twice, at least 4 hrs or possibly overnight.
- Preheat grill. Grill ribs over medium high heat till just cooked through, about 9 min on each side or possibly till internal temperature reaches 160F.
Leave a review or comment