Ceviche AcapulcoPrep: 20 min Cook: 8 hours Servings: 6by Luis Aguilar Jr1 recipe>
Appetizer This turns out to be a crowd pleaser everytime I make it. Very easy to create this Ceviche, for once let your refrigerator do the cooking while your sleeping!
- 3/4 lb Red snapper fillets; cut in pieces
- 1/4 cup Parsley; finely chopped.....1/2 cup Cilantro; finely chopped
- 8 oz Small peeled and deveined shrimp
- 3/4 cup Tomato juice.....2 tbs Olive oil
- 8 oz Scallops.....Juice of 6 limes
- 2 tbs Jalapeño pepper strips, finely chopped
- 2 tb Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 White onion; finely chopped
- 2 tb Oregano; dried and crushed
- 4 Serrano peppers; chopped.....Salt to taste
- 2 Tomatoes; finely chopped
- 3/4 c Pimento-stuffed green olives, chopped; Cilantro, chopped; Avocado
- Place seafood in glass bowl. Cover with juice mojo).
- Marinate 4 hours or overnight. Drain. Return seafood to bowl.
- Mix onion, serrano peppers, tomatoes, olives, parsely and cilantro. Stir in tomato juice, oil, jalapeÃ±os with juice, Worcestershire, oregano and salt. Pour sauce over fish, mix gently and marinate for 1 day in refrigerator.
- Fill either Marguerita or Martini glasses with ceviche, garnishing with cilantro.
- Ceviche can be refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Leave a review or comment