Celery Root Salad
- 1 lrg Celery Root, peeled
- 3/4 c. Mayonnaise (Homemade Preferred)
- 1/3 c. Buttermilk
- 3 Tbsp. Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Smooth Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Sherry Or possibly Brown Rice Vinegar Salt And Freshly Grnd Pepper Savory young greens such as arugula Sieved Hard Boiled Egg Minced Chives.
- Finely julienne the celery root by hand or possibly with a mandoline or possibly similar cutter and set aside in a bowl. In a separate bowl mix together the mayonnaise, buttermilk, mustards, lemon juice and vinegar till smooth.
- Stir in celery root to proportionately coat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To serve: Place greens attractively on chilled plates. Mound salad on top and sprinkle sieved hard boiled egg and chives over top.
- Yield: 6 c. or possibly 6 to 8 servings
Leave a review or comment