Cbl Beef And Broccoli
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin or possibly top round steak, 3/4" thick
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounce.) Campbell's(r) Tomato Soup
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic pwdr
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- 3 c. fresh or possibly frzn broccoli flowerets
- 4 c. warm cooked rice SLICE beef into very thin strips. HEAT oil in skillet. Add in beef and stir-fry till browned and juices evaporate.
- Add in soup, soy, vinegar, garlic and pepper. Heat to a boil. Add in broccoli and cook till tender-crisp. Serve over rice.
- Serves 4.TIP: To make slicing easier, freeze beef 1 hr.
Leave a review or comment