Cauliflower Pakoras (Fritters)Servings: 1by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
These savory crunchy morsels can be your next side dish or a popular snack anytime of the day.
- 300g cauliflower - cut into florets
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida (optional)
- 1 green chili - chopped
- 1 red chili - chopped
- 1 medium onion - chopped
- 1/2 inch ginger - chopped
- 2 sprigs coriander leaves - shredded
- Water - as needed
- Oil - as needed
- Salt for taste
- Sift flour and add all of the other ingredients except cauliflower and oil.
- Pour enough water, stir to a consistency of runny thick batter.
- Coat caulis in batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Drain on kitchen paper and serve while still hot.
Leave a review or comment