Carrot Biscuits Balls Recipe (Turkish Cuisine)Prep: 3 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by ye-mek2 recipes>
"Carrot Biscuits Balls" or "Carrot Balls" is sweet recipe from Turkish Cuisine.
- 3 large carrots
- 1 package tea biscuits (petit beurre)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup crushed walnuts
- India walnuts
- Peel and grate 3 carrots. Put a tablespoon vegetable oil and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar in a large pan. Add grated carrots. Sauté carrots until tender (until the water evaporates at low heat). Then leave to cool.
- On the other hand, put 1 package tea biscuits (petit beurre). Knead with your hand. Add the sautéd carrots and crushed walnuts into it. Knead thoroughly again.
- First, place the coconuts in a large plate. Then create small carrot balls with your hand. Cover with the coconut. Place them in a container with the lid. Keep it in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Place the carrot biscuits balls on to a serving plate and serve
Leave a review or comment