Caribbean Turkey WingsServings: 6by Bob Towlson135 recipes>
- 1/4 Cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar -- firmly packed
- 4 scallions -- chopped
- 4 Cloves garlic -- chopped
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 1/2 Pounds TURKEY WINGS
- Place all ingredients except turkey wings in food processor or blender.
- Process until thoroughly mixed.
- Cut off wing tips and reserve for another use. Cut remaining wings into 2 pieces at joint. Pour mixture over wings; cover and marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 375 degree F oven for 1 hour, basting occasionally, turning once, or until the internal temperature registers 170 degrees F and the wings are fork-tender.
- Remove foil and bake uncovered additional 15 minutes
Leave a review or comment