Caribbean Corn And Vegetable Bake
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp dry thyme, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp grnd black pepper
- 1/8 tsp grnd red pepper
- 4 x ears fresh corn, shucked and halved
- 1 lb plum tomatoes, halved
- 12 ounce new potatoes, small thin-skinned, quartered
- 2 med onions, thinly sliced into wedges
- Preheat oven to 450F degrees. In a small bowl, mix oil, cumin, salt, sugar, thyme, black pepper and red pepper till blended. Place corn, tomatoes, potatoes and onions in a 15- by 10-inch roasting pan.
- Pour the oil mix over the vegetables; toss gently to coat. Cover pan with foil. Bake, stirring once or possibly twice, till vegetables are tender, about 30 min.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings, about 9 c..
Leave a review or comment