Canning ApplesauceServings: 1by Jennifer17 recipes>
Applesauce is good all by itself. You can also use it as an ingredient in recipes or use it as a topping or side dish.
- Fresh Apples
- Cut your apples. Donât worry about removing the stems and cores.
- Cook your apples. The easiest way to cook your apples is using a steamer juicer. Thereâs no stirring and no burning.
- Run your soft apples through a sauce Victorio Food Strainer.
- Add Â¼ cup of sugar to each quart of applesauce.
- Process your applesauce in a boiling water canner.
- Check your lids for a seal and store.
Leave a review or comment