Candy Bar Fudge
- 1 pkt semisweet chocolate chips (12 ounce.) (2 c.)
- 2 x Snickers candy bars (about 3.7 oz) minced
- 1 can Lowfat milk Chocolate Frosting I use Pillsbury Creamy Supreme
- Line an 8 inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges. Spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Heat chips in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Or possibly, microwave chips in med sized microwave safe bowl on high for 1 - 2 minutes, or possibly till chips are melted, stirring occasionally.
- Reserve 2 Tablespoons of the candy bars.
- Add in frosting and remaining candy bars. Blend well.
- Spread in sprayed foil-lined pan.
- Sprinkle with reserved candy bars.
- Chill 1 hour, or possibly till hard.
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil.
- Remove foil from fudge. Cut into squares.
- Makes 36 squares.
Leave a review or comment