Campbell's Easy Chicken Stroganoff
- 2 Tbsp. butter or possibly margarine
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 2 c. sliced mushrooms
- 1 med onion minced
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Chicken or possibly 98% Fat (10 3/4 ounce.) Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 c. lowfat sour cream or possibly plain yogurt
- 4 c. warm cooked medium egg noodles Minced fresh parsley
- HEAT 1 tbsp. butter in skillet. Add in chicken and cook till browned, stirring often. Remove chicken.
- HEAT remaining butter. Add in mushrooms and onion and cook till tender.
- Add in soup and lowfat sour cream. Heat to a boil. Return chicken to pan and heat through. Serve over noodles. Garnish with parsley.
Leave a review or comment