California Chicken Sandwhich
- Notes: Here is a clone of Champ's chicken sandwhich with some pizzazz. Please use your favorite type of guacamole. Four 1/2" Thick Chicken Breasts
- 2 x Chicken Bouillon Cubes (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 c. Water
- 8 slc Thick Hickory Bacon (sliced in half and fried till crisp, drain) Large Slicing Tomatoes ( sliced for sandwiches) Leaf Lettuce Guacamole (prepared) Mayonnaise
- 4 lrg Seeded Hamburger Buns
- 1/4 c. Melted Butter (for hamburger buns)
- 3 Tbsp. Butter (for chicken breast)
- Mix chicken bouillon cubes, seasoned salt, and water. Pour over chicken breast and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hrs. Fry sliced bacon till crisp, drain and set aside. When Chicken has marinated remove from marinate. On a electric grill or possibly fry pan on medium heat which has been sprayed with a non stick spray, place hamburger buns which have been brush on the inside with melted butter. Grill the inside of buns till toasted and golden brown. Set buns aside on a serving plate. On medium heat place 3 Tbs. butter on a grill or possibly in a fry pan.
- Braise chicken breast in melted butter and cook till done.
- To Build The Sandwhich
- Spread mayonnaise on the inside of each top and bottom of buns. On bottom half place chicken breast, four slices of bacon, and a serving of quacamoli. On the top part of bun place a piece of leaf lettuce and couple of slices of tomatoes. Add in a generous serving of crisp French fries along side of the sandwich. This sandwich is relay a step above the ordinary chicken sandwich and very juicy.
Leave a review or comment