Cabbage With Pork And White Beans
- 1/2 lb green cabbage or possibly 1/2 pound red cabbage, or possibly, both, sliced, very, thinly
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 2 x mild Italian sausage, sliced, into coins or possibly 2 pork, chops, cut, into chunks
- 1 x onion, minced
- 2 x tomato, minced
- 1 x 14 ounce tin white beans, liquid removed, and, rinsed
- 1 sprg fresh rosemary
- 1/2 c. water salt pepper
- 1 handf parsley, minced
- Heat the oil in a frypan over medium-high heat. Add in the pork to the frypan. Cook for 3-4 min, turning it as it browns.
- Shove the pork to one side of the frypan and add in the cabbage, onion and tomatoes. Cook for another 5 min, then add in the beans, rosemary and water.
- Cover and cook for 5 min. Season with salt and pepper, and serve with the parsley sprinkled over top.
Leave a review or comment