Burrata Cheese with Vegetables and CaviarPrep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 1by Fresh Express Online2 recipes>
An elegant appetizer easy to make.
- 300g Burrata Cheese
- 4 Radishes
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Red or Spring Onion
- Salt & Pepper
- 30g Antonius Siberian Caviar
- Remove the cheese from the refrigerator 1 hour before serving.
- Transfer on a platter. Add a pinch of salt on top of the burrata and add freshly ground black peppers.
- Dice the radishes and cucumber into small cubes.
- Peel and finely chopped onions.
- Place the vegetables with a spoon on the burrata (preferably in separate portions).
- Add caviar and serve.
Leave a review or comment