Burbon Baked Beans
- 4 x 16oz cans Boston Baked Beans
- 1 can 16oz crushed pineapple liquid removed
- 1 x 12oz jar chili sauce
- 1/2 c. Strong brewed coffee
- 1/2 c. Bourbon
- 1/4 c. Firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Mollasses
- 3/4 tsp Dry mustard
- Combine beans and remaining ingredients in a Crock-Pot or possibly other slow cooker. Cover and cook on high 2 hrs; uncover and cook to desired consistency. Serve with a slotted spoon.
- NOTE: To make strong coffee, dissolve 1 tsp. instant coffee granules in 1/2 c. warm water.
Leave a review or comment