Buffalo Wings From Buffalo Ny
- 4 lb Chicken wings
- 3 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Catsug
- 2 x Cloves garlic, mashed
- 2/3 c. Mayonnaise
- 1/3 c. Lowfat sour cream
- 1/3 c. Bleu cheese, or possibly gorgonzola
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco Celery stalks
- Cut off tip of wing. Separate at joint. Place on wire rack in roasting pan.
- Roast at 350 deg. for 1 1/2 hrs. Turn once during cooking. Combine melted butter, Tabasco, Worcestershire, catsup, garlic and mix well in large bowl.
- Place chicken in bowl and mix well. Crumble cheese coarsely and mix with other dip ingredients in separate bowl and serve with celery stalks and wings.
Leave a review or comment