Bubbie Sadie's Pineapple Cheese Cake
- 1/4 c. of margarine
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. flour
- 6 T. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 (20-oz.) can crushed pineapple
- 2 lbs. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 6 T. flour
- 4 eggs
- 3 c. milk
- Mix all the ingredients (except pineapple); roll and fit into a 13x9 inch pan.
- Spread the well-drained pineapple on the crust.
- Combine 1 pound of cream cheese cheese with 1 1/2 cups sugar.
- Add the juice of one lemon, 6 tablespoons flour and 4 eggs, one at a time.
- Beat until smooth.
- Slowly add 3 cups of milk.
- Pour gently onto pinapple spread crust.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 50 minutes.
- Turn oven off; leave cake in for another 50 minutes.
- Take cake out of oven and enjoy!
Leave a review or comment