Bubba’s Wave Oven Lip Smackin Sirloin Steak with Garlic Butter
Lip Smackin Sirloin Steak!!!
- ½ cup butter
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4lbs beef top sirloin steaks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Use the four (4) inch rack.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat with garlic powder and minced garlic. Set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of each steak with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks on the rack.
- Cook steaks for 3 â 4 minutes.
- Turn steaks over.
- Cook steaks for 3 â 4 minutes more, or to desired doneness.
- When done, transfer to warmed plates.
- Brush tops liberally with garlic butter and allow to rest for 2 - 3 minutes before serving.
Leave a review or comment