Brussels Sprouts With Yogurt And Serrano Chile
- 1 lb fresh Brussels sprouts, Or possibly
- 1 pkt frzn Brussels sprouts, (10 ounce.)
- 2 tsp tarragon vinegar
- 2 c. fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh chives
- 1/2 x serrano chile, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 tsp freshly grnd black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cook the Brussels sprouts for 10 min in water to cover with 1 tsp. of the tarragon vinegar added; or possibly steam till the sprouts are just tender.
- If using frzn Brussels sprouts, cookaccording to package directions.
- Drain the water off the Brussels sprouts, return them to the saucepan, and add in the rest of the ingredients. Cook over very low heat till warmed through (don't let boil or possibly the yogurt may curdle).
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: This is a different method of preparing this traditional Thanksgiving vegetable and goes well with roast turkey or possibly chicken, or possibly with rice and pasta dishes for a vegetarian meal.
Leave a review or comment