Brussel Sprout Home Fries and EggsPrep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 2by Catherine Pappas920 recipes>
Serve with a good cup of coffee and toast. With Love, Catherine xo
- 2 eggs
- For the Potatoes:
- 8 red potatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion – sliced
- Dashes of salt
- Dashes of black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- About 12 brussel sprouts – sliced
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar plus a teaspoon of sugar
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until fork tender, drain and let cool, then quarter the potatoes.
- Heat a large frying pan with the olive oil and add the sliced onions. Sauté until the onions are golden, then add the garlic and sauté until the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the potatoes and continue to sauté on medium heat. Let the potatoes get slightly golden and then add the sliced brussel sprouts.
- Add the dashes of salt and pepper to the pan and toss.
- Combine the vinegar and sugar and stir and then add to the pan and toss.
- Cook until the sprouts are slightly wilted.
- This can be served as a side dish for dinner also.
- Prepare your eggs the way you like them.
Leave a review or comment