BrowniesPrep: 40 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 16by Kristen Russell8 recipes>
So good...WAY better than boxed brownies! Easy to make.
- 1 1/4 cups flour (I use whole wheat flour)
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F, grease a 9inch X 9inch pan.
- In a meduim bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- In large bowl combine eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla. Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth. Stir in dry ingedients, mix well.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes, do not overbake.
Leave a review or comment