Brownie Whoopie PiesPrep: 7 min Cook: 24 min Servings: 6by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
My family loves this dessert-so easy and so much fun!
- One Box Brownie Mix (be sure to follow instructions for cake like brownies on box)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Prepare brownie mix as per box instructions (for cake like-NOT fudge brownies)
- 1 cup heavy cream and one tablespoon sugar using a mixer on high until peaks form the whipped cream (you can use store bought if you like)
- Pre Heat oven 350 F
- Using a rimmed non stick baking sheet pans, coat your hands with confectioners sugar and round out patties using all the brownie mix batter
- Bake 22-24 minutes, allow to completely cool
- Add whipped cream in the center, add second baked brownie round and VOILA-Whoopies!
Leave a review or comment