Broccoli Salad With Peanut Vinaigrette
- 4 1/2 c. Broccoli florets
- 1/2 c. Roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. Red wine vinegar
- 1/2 c. Water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Freshly-grnd black pepper
- Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Blanch broccoli florets about 3 min. Immediately refresh in a bowl of iced water and drain.
- Grind nuts in a blender or possibly food processor till fine, being careful not to overprocess. Whisk nuts with remaining ingredients in a bowl till a vinaigrette is formed. Add in broccoli, toss, and serve. The tossed salad may be stored in refrigerator for 6 to 8 hrs.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Leave a review or comment