Broccoli Quiche Or Canapes
- 6 slc Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 4 x Large eggs
- 1/2 pt Heavy cream
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 1 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 c. Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/3 c. Mayonnaise
- 1 pkt Knorr asparagus soup mix*, dry
- 1 bn Broccoli, cooked, minced
- 1/3 c. Green onions, including tops, minced
- 1 x Deep dish pie crust, for quiche
- 1 x Pastry for 2 pie crusts, for canapes
- *Note: Knorr leek soup mix makes a good substitute. The asparagus soup mix is difficult to find. If using the leek soup mix, reduce the amount of minced green onions slightly.
- Mix filling together and pepper to taste.
- For quiche: Pour into pie shell and bake at 325F for approximately 60 min.
- Makes one large quiche.
- For canapes: Roll out pastry. Cut into rounds with cookie cutter. Place rounds in tiny muffin tins. (Choose cookie cutter size such which the pastry rises slightly above the top of the muffin tin.) Press pastry into tins slightly with a shot glass. Fill. Bake at 350F for 20 min.
- Makesabout90 canapes. Can be frzn.
- /Large eggs
Leave a review or comment