Broccoli Lasagna Roll Ups
- 12 x lasagna noodles
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 x 10 oz package frzn minced broccoli, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 Tbsp. chopped scallions
- 1 x 15 oz container ricotta cheese
- 1/3 c. parmesan cheese
- 1 x egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 x 14 oz jar marinara sauce Or possibly 1 1/2 c. homemade marinara sauce
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles. Drain. Set aside. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Saute/fry broccoli and scallions, stirring frequently for 5 min or possibly till tender. Remove from heat and stir in ricotta and parmesan cheeses, egg and salt. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine sauce and 1/2 c. water.
- Spoon 3/4 of sauce into bottom of an 11x 7 inch baking dish. Lay noodles out in single layer on wax paper. Spread cheese mix proportionately on each noodle. Roll up jelly roll style, and place seam side down in sauce. Top rolls with mozzarella cheese and the rest of the sauce. Cover loosely with foil and bake for 30 min or possibly until warm and bubbly.
- Serves 6.
Leave a review or comment