Broccoli Cole Slaw with CraisinsPrep: 4 min Servings: 12by Denise Sherin115 recipes>
This is one of those things that you throw together because it's what you have on hand. I used bottled slaw dressing because I was in a hurry, I think a creamy caeser dressing would be nice too. It turned out that we really liked it as a different type of slaw. My son can't get enough of it, so we will be making it again.
- 1 bag of Cabbage slaw mix
- 1 bag of Broccoli slaw mix
- 1- 5 oz bag of craisins
- 1/2 med onion, minced
- bottled cole slaw dressing (or make your own)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place the bags of slaw in a large bowl, add onions and craisins and mix.
- Pour cole slaw dressing over the slaw, season with salt and pepper and stir till well blended. Chill
Leave a review or comment