Broccoli And Rice Stir Fry
- 1 1/2 c. uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 x (16 oz) package frzn broccoli florets, thawed
- 3 x green onions, diced
- 2 x Large eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp grnd black pepper
- 1 x In a saucepan bring 3 c. water to a boil. Add in rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 min.
- 2 x Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute/fry broccoli till tender
- Crisp, and add in scallions. Remove from skillet. Scramble Large eggs; return broccoli mix to pan. Stir in cooked rice, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
Leave a review or comment