Brie And Spring Onion Waffles And Cranberry Chutney
- 2 x Large eggs
- 425 ml Lowfat milk
- 240 gm Self raising flour
- 2 x Spring onions, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Brie, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Salt and pepper
- 250 gm Cranberries
- 1 x Onion, minced Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 pch Coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 sm Piec fresh ginger, grated
- 200 ml Red wine vinegar
- 200 gm Caster sugar
- In a food processor blend the Large eggs, lowfat milk and flour to a smooth paste.
- Season and add in the Brie, Parmesan and spring onions and allow to rest.
- Place the onions, cranberries, orange and ginger in a pan. Bring to the boil and simmer till almost all the juice has gone. Add in the vinegar and sugar and continue to simmer till it thickens. Allow to cold.
- Heat a waffle iron up and pour in sufficient mix just to cover the bottom of the iron. Close the lid and cook for 2 min till golden.
- Serve 2 or possibly 3 per portion with the chutney on the side.
Leave a review or comment