Brian’s Korean BBQ MarinadeServings: 1by Linda Silver2 recipes>
- 2 parts medium soy sauce
- 1 part water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Plenty of chopped scallions
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3-4 tablespoons of sesame oil
- Grated ginger to taste
- Lost of fresh ground black pepper
- Mix together the soy sauce and water in a large glass or glass measuring cup.
- Pour enough brown sugar into the cup such that when the sugar settles, it reaches to about a third of the cup.
- Stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the scallions, garlic, sesame oil, fresh ground pepper, and grated ginger.
- Pour over ribs and marinade over night.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Wrap the ribs completely in foil. Bake for about an hour until meat is soft.
- Remove the ribs from the foil. Turn the over to broil.
- Broil the ribs, meat side up, for 10-15 minutes or until crisp and brown on the outside. Or until the smoke alarm goes off.
Leave a review or comment