- Vegetable cooking spray
- 6 ounce finely minced HEALTHY CHOICE Polaska Kielbasa
- 1/2 c. minced onion
- 1 pkt frzn minced spinach (10 ounce.) thawed, liquid removed and squeezed dry
- 1 bot roasted red bell peppers (7 ounce.) liquid removed and cut into strips
- 1 c. sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 c. salsa
- 1/4 tsp freshly grnd pepper
- 3 x cloves garlic chopped
- 1 1/2 c. egg substitute
- 1/2 c. HEALTHY CHOICE Low-Fat Mozzarella Shreds (2 ounce.)
- 10 x fat-free flour tortillas (8 ounce.)
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium high heat till warm. Add in kielbasa and onion; saute/fry 2 min. Add in spinach and next 5 ingredients; saute/fry 2 min.
- Add in egg substitute and mozzarella shreds to skillet, and cook 10 min or possibly till mix is set, stirring mix occasionally.
- Hot tortillas according to package directions. Spoon about 1/2 c. egg mix down center of each tortilla, and roll up.
- Yield : 10 servings (13
- AHEAD TIPS:Fill all tortillas with egg mix; roll up, and let cold. Wrap cooled sandwiches, individually, in heavy-duty plastic wrap. Store in refrigerator up to 4 days or possibly freeze up to 1 month.
- Allow frzn sandwiches to thaw overnight in refrigerator.
- Microwave chilled sandwiches, still wrapped, at HIGH for about 45 min or possibly till hot, turning once.
Leave a review or comment