Breakfast Hash Casserole
- 4 c. Frzn hash browns
- 1 can Corned beef hash
- 2 c. Lowfat milk
- 8 x Large eggs
- 4 ounce Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat frzn hash browns for 10 min in microwave on high. In large bowl mix the corned beef hash and add in lowfat milk and Large eggs. Mix well. Add in potato and shredded cheddar cheese, salt and pepper, nutmeg and cayenne pepper.
- Mix well and pour in 2 10" pie plates which have been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle 2 ounce. shredded cheese on top of each and bake at 350 till brown.
- Serves 6-8.
Leave a review or comment