Great make ahead dish
- 8 slices bread
- 6 Large eggs
- 2 1/2 c. lowfat milk
- 2 c. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 pound pork sausage (mild)
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. lowfat milk
- 9x13 inch glass casserole dish
- Pam spray
- Brown sausage, and set aside
- Spray casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Lay bread in bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle cheese over bread.
- Beat Large eggs and add in dry mustard, first measure of milk and pour over cheese and bread.
- Chill overnight.
- In the morning, mix soup and second measure of milk.
- Pour over top.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour and 15 min.
Leave a review or comment