Braised Brussels Sprouts With Bacon And Onion
- 1 1/2 lb Brussels sprouts trimmed and cleaned
- 8 slc bacon
- 1 lrg onion diced
- 1 1/2 c. chicken broth Salt and pepper
- In a heavy bottom skillet, brown bacon. Remove bacon and set aside. In the same skillet, add in onion and Brussels sprouts to the bacon drippings. Cook on moderately high heat for 10 min, allowing Brussels sprouts to brown.
- Pour chicken broth over all and cook uncovered for 10 min. Cover and cook an additional 10 min or possibly till tender.
- Crumble bacon over Brussels sprouts and serve.
Leave a review or comment