Bourbon Barbecue (Grilled) Chicken
- 2 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 c. Minced onion
- 2 x Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Orange zest
- 1/3 c. Orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. Wine vinegar, (balsamic is better)
- 1/3 c. Bourbon whiskey
- 1/2 c. Molasses
- 1/2 c. Catsup
- 1 Tbsp. Steak sauce
- 1/4 tsp Dry mustard Salt and freshly grnd black pepper, to taste Tobasco, to taste
- 1 tsp Chili pwdr
- 1 pch Cloves
- I found a low-fat Web site which has some interesting recipes on it. Check
- Go to the Barbecue/Grill section. She has many great recipes for low- fat smoking and grilling as well as other food types.
- Mix all ingredients other than chicken well. Marinate chicken 4 hrs.
- Remove from marinade and grill, basting with marinade frequently.
Leave a review or comment